The Gaia-X AISBL is delighted to invite the Gaia-X community to the second official Gaia-X Hackathon. The Hackathon will take place on the 2nd and 3rd of December 2021.
The Gaia-X Hackathon is a two days event with each day being crowned with a presentation session of showcases that leverage components and concepts of the Gaia-X architecture. You can register for the Hackathon and the showcase sessions separately.
The goals of the Gaia-X Hackathon are
- to increase the technical competence and knowledge related to technology relevant to the Gaia-X ecosystem within the community and
- to integrate and align different ideas, concepts, pilots and prototypes to consistent approaches.
The Gaia-X Hackathon will be organized as a community event in regular intervals by the Open Work Package Minimal Viable Gaia-X/Piloting.
- When: December 2 & 3 | 9.30 am – 5.30 pm CEST
- Where: Virtual Event via MS Teams | Access data will follow after registration
- Topic: 2 streams for extending the “data to compute” and “compute to data” cases (developed during Hackathon #1