Vienna (Austria), 12-13 June 2023
Be a part of THE summer appointment for trendsetters, decision-makers, and game-changers!
Are you a FIWARE user, FIWARE researcher, Open Source or domain expert, is your solution a Proof of Concept (PoC), or do you have a strong interest in using FIWARE in the near future? Share your stories, insights, experiences, and vision with an innovation-hungry audience seeking to succeed in tomorrow’s digital economy.
Contributions should cover one (or more) of the following categories:
– Developers – Green, Blue and Circular Economy
– Smart Cities & Mobility – Smart Tourism and Smart Destinations
– Smart Industry – Smart Ports
– Smart Agrifood – Smart Territories
– Smart Energy – Smart Islands
– Smart Water – Smart eGov
– Smart Health
– AI – Blockchain & DLTs
– IoT – Robotics
– Data Economy – Data Sovereignty
– Digital Twin – Data Spaces
– Smart Data Models – System of Systems
Focus areas within these categories can be:
– Use cases and experiences using FIWARE
– How trending technologies apply to the respective domains
– Global Adoption / Cross – Country Adoption
– How FIWARE Innovation Hubs play a fundamental role in growing the global community of developers, companies, academia and cities adopting and contributing to FIWARE.
– Startups, SMEs and Accelerators
The deadline for submissions is: February 28, 2023