Trading data securely and efficiently in data circles
When speaking about data trading, the following questions arise:
- How can my company benefit from data trading?
- Where can I find a reliable technological solution?
- What is the value of my data and who would want to acquire them?
- Which external data could I use?
- What is their price?
- In which areas could data trading be profitable?
- Which effort is necessary within my organisation?
- What is data sovereignty and how can we ensure it?
- What are the first steps?
This figure shows the stakeholders in the data circle "Personal mobility", 2019
The Data Intelligence Offensive, the Association for the promotion of data management and the optimized use of technologies, invites stakehodlers to discuss and answer these questions in data circles.
The results from the key project "Data Market Austria" enable data exchange and data trading - data providers and data users from a certain industry can meet in a clearly defined space, called a data circle. Technologically speaking, a data circle combines data from various sources, builds sustainable online services and ensures data trading while preserving the owners' data sovereignty.
The Data Intelligence Offensive invites stakeholders to solve sectoral challenges within such data circles. The purpose is to achieve sustainable value creation and individual revenue.
Data circle 1: Personal mobility (Intermodal passenger transport)
Data circle 2: Mobility of goods (freight logistics, intermodal freight transport)